Student Travel Grant Information for CNSM 2016
A limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) is awarded jointly by IFIP, DMTF. To be eligible for one of these STG, the applicant must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- The applicant must be the author or a co-author of a long paper, a mini-conference paper or a short paper accepted for publication at CNSM 2016.
- The applicant must be full-time student registered toward a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting his/her application.
- The applicant must have registered for the conference at the time of application and must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The applicant must be present during the conference closing ceremony.
The applicant should prepare a Zip file containing the following documents:
1. A Microsoft Word document containing his/her name, contact information, country, institution, and the academic program (B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D.) he/she is currently attending as well as the paper ID, title and type (long paper/mini-conference paper/short paper);
2. A letter that briefly summarizes the applicant's current research interests and accomplishments;
3. A supporting letter from the advisor and his/her contact information;
Applications should be submitted by September 20, 2016 via e-mail to Prof. Michele Nogueira (email@example.com). The email subject has to be “[CNSM 2016 STG application]”. The Student Travel Grant Committee will notify applicants about the award decisions starting from October 4th, 2016. It is worth noting that the awardee has to be present during the conference closing ceremony.
Application deadline: September 20, 2016