Call for Workshops
CNSM 2019 invites proposals for one-day workshops, which will be held on 21 or 25 October 2019. The main purpose of the CNSM 2019 Workshops is to provide fora for research, development, integration, standards, service provisioning, and user communities addressing timely topics relevant to the main conference.
Proposal Submission Guidelines
Each workshop proposal, in a single PDF file, must include:
- Title of the workshop and abbreviation.
- Names, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and a short (200 words) bio of the main organizers (e.g., TPC Co-chair(s), General Co-chair(s)).
- A brief description (max. 1 page) of the technical issues addressed by the workshop. State reasons why and how the workshop would attract the CNSM 2019 audience.
- Organizing Committee (OC) and tentative Technical Program Committee (TPC)
- Likely contributors and targeted audience.
- The planned format of the workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively and interactive discussions.
- If applicable, a description of the past events of the workshop, including website address, and statistics of submitted/accepted papers and attendee numbers. If the workshop does not have past editions, please provide estimates and explain a strategy on how to reach the targets of paper submissions and attendees.
- Publicity and advertising plan to attract paper submissions and attendees.
- A draft of 1-page "Call for Papers (CFP)" including title, description, topics and important dates.
Submission of workshop proposals should be made to the Workshop co-chairs of CNSM 2019 by e-mail to the following addresses:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop Proposal Submission: April 12, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: April 15, 2019
- Workshop Paper Submission: July 19, 2019
Marinos Charalambides, University College London, UK
Jin Xiao, IBM, USA