Student Travel Grant Information for CNSM 2018
A limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) is awarded jointly by our sponsors. To be eligible for one of these STG, the applicant must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- The applicant must be the author or a co-author of a full paper, a mini-conference paper or a short paper accepted for publication at CNSM 2018.
- The applicant must be full-time student registered toward a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting his/her application.
- The applicant must have registered for the conference at the time of application and must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The applicant must be present during the conference closing ceremony.
The applicant should prepare a Zip file containing the following documents:
1. A Microsoft Word document containing his/her name, contact information, country, institution, and the academic program (B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D.) he/she is currently attending as well as the paper ID, title and type (full paper/mini-conference paper/short paper);
2. A letter that briefly summarizes the applicant's current research interests and accomplishments;
3. A supporting letter from the advisor and his/her contact information;
Applications should be submitted by September 30, 2018 via e-mail to Prof. Luciano Paschoal Gaspary (firstname.lastname@example.org). The email subject has to be “[CNSM 2018 STG application] E The Student Travel Grant Committee will notify applicants about the award decisions starting from October 10th, 2018. It is important to know that the awardees have to be present during the conference closing ceremony.
Application deadline: September 30, 2018