Call For Papers
The International Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM) is Supported by IFIP and Technically Co-Sponsored by IEEE Computer Society, and In-cooperation with ACM SIGCOMM, is the premier annual conference in the general area of network and services management. CNSM has become a premier venue for the presentation of novel results and experience reports in all aspects of management of networks, pervasive systems, enterprise and cloud computing environments. CNSM 2013 will take place in Zürich, Switzerland. The conference is organized around a single track of paper presentations where fundamental research results are discussed.
This core track is accompanied by series of workshops, tutorials and poster sessions where more focus discussions and progress reports are presented. CNSM invites academic, government, and industry researchers to submit papers to be presented in the core track of the conference. All areas of Network and Service management are welcome.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
General Management Issues
• Monitoring, correlation and diagnosis
• Performance management, fault management and reconfiguration
• Resource allocation and optimization
• IT services, business impact analysis and business process management
• Configuration and accounting
• Security, trust and privacy
• Energy management and optimization
• QoS management
• IP operations and management
• Broadband access networks
• Overlay and virtual networks
• Wireless and mobile networks
• Hybrid and next-generation networks
• Data Center Networks
Management and adaptation in:
• Cyber-Physical Systems and Smart Cities
• Sensor networks, opportunistic and mobile ad-hoc networks
• Pervasive systems including Body Area Networks, Vehicular and Home Networks
• Cloud computing and Grid Environments
• Enterprise Systems and Federations
• SOA and Web services
• Multimedia and data services
• Data centers
• Social networks, cloud based applications
Management Techniques and New Paradigms
• Self-Management and adaptation
• Economic models for management
• Policy-based and declarative models of management
• Control theory and optimization
• Content centric networking
• Stochastic models and machine learning in management
Authors are invited to submit original contributions (written in English) in PDF format. Only original papers, not published or submitted for publication elsewhere can be submitted. Papers can be of two types: full or short papers. Submissions will be limited to 8 pages for full papers and 4 pages for short papers, in IEEE 2-column style.
Papers exceeding these limits, multiple submissions, and self-plagiarized papers will be rejected without further review.
Paper Registration May 13, 2013 05:59 CEST (closed) Paper Submission May 13, 2013 05:59 CEST (closed) Acceptance Notification July 18, 2013 (closed) Camera Ready Papers August 19, 2013 (closed) Conference Dates October 14-18, 2013
Download the important CNSM 2013 dates and the full conference program in your calendar!
Please visit the EDAS conference management system to register and submit your paper.