- At least one author of each accepted paper must register at the full rate.
- All authors are required to attend and present their paper(s). CNSM 2012 reserves the right to exclude a paper from distributed after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper has not been presented at the conference.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All refund/cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and received by Monday, 8 October 2012.
- Author registrations are non-refundable once submitted.
- An administrative fee of US $90 will be applied to all refunds requested by the deadline date.
- To register online for the conference, click here.
Authors must register by Friday, August 31, 2012.
- All amounts shown below are in USD
- Regular registration covers admission to Keynote Sessions, Technical Sessions, Tutorials, one copy of the conference proceedings, coffee breaks, Lunch and Banquet.
- Student registration covers the items in regular registration *except* for Banquet
- Banquet Ticket: $100/person
- Additional Proceedings: $40 per unit
- Registration payment using credit card is strongly recommended, while wire transfer option is available
- Accompanying persons must be registered. To access the gala dinner, an additional dinner ticket must be purchased for each additional person. Accompanying persons are invited to the welcome reception. However, lunches are not included for accompanying persons.
|Deadline||21 Sep 2012||20 Oct 2012||After 20 Oct 2012|
|Main Conference Fees||Early||Normal||On-Site|
|Author (Before August 30, 2012)||775|
|Member (ACM, IEEE, SEE)||775||875||975|
|Author (Before August 30, 2012)||350|
|Workshop only (full rate)||350||400||450|
|Workshop combined w/conference (full rate)||200||250||300|
|Workshop only (student rate)||200||250||300|
|Workshop combined w/conference (student rate)||150||200||250|
|If signing up only for tutorials||200||200||200|
|(*main conference registration includes tutorial)|