MANWEEK represented a collocation of six management workshops to be held within the same week. Built upon the success of MANWEEK, we begin in 2010 the debut of a single main conference with a single track. The result is the 6th International Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM 2010) which is a premier annual conference in the general area of network and services management. This conference is sponsored by IEEE, COMSOC and IFIP.
- Pictures of CNSM 2010 here
- Please find the presentations here
- The conference concluded successfully
- The program booklet is posted.
- The registration page is up now
- If you need a letter for a visa please email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information: your name, paper title and your address
- Camera ready papers are due on September 4.
- Submission date extended to June 11.
- Dates have been changed. IEEE has a streamlined publication process that allows us to have a later due date.
- February 16, 2010: Announcement and Call for Papers online
|Paper registration and submission||June 11, 2010|
|Author notification||July 23, 2010|
|Camera ready papers due||September 4, 2010|
|Conference date||October 25-29, 2010|
- Raouf Boutaba, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Hanan Lutfiyya, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Yixin Diao, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, USA